Postgraduate Study Program in Pharmacy at Sinai Universities
Congratulation pharmacists in Sinai and all over the country, you can now apply at SU’s Master’s Master’s (M.Sc) program in pharmaceutical science in ” Pharmacognosy ” at the Faculty of Pharmacy – Arish Campus.
- Graduate should have a B.Sc in pharmacy from an Egyptian University , or an equivalent degree from any other university approved by the Supreme Council of Egyptian Universities with a minimum general grading ” Good” or its equivalent, and a minimum Grading of ” Good” or its equivalent in specialization subject (s).
- Local TOEFL test score of 500 or its equivalent score in IELTS test.
Fees & Applications
- The program commences in October 2022.
- Applications must be submitted before September 15th
- The fees per semester are 20,000 EGP for ” Biochemistry” program and 19,000 EGP for ” Pharmacognosy” program and must be paid before commencement of classes.
- 30% fees discount for SU graduates.
- For questions regarding applications, please contact the Postgraduate Admission Office in the 5th floor, Sama Tower, Ring Road, Kattamia , Cairo, or call 01022227554 from 9 AM- 4PM, Saturday – Wednesday, or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org